[Last Updated: March 4, 2021]
- We do not store any data in our server in any forms.
- Our games just access the internet connection.
- We do not collect any kind of data from the users.
- We do not copy any audio, picture or video in our game which is someone other’s intellectual property.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from kids from the apps/games that are specifically built for children.
- We do not collect any personal information from the kids' game from the users and hence we do not share any personal details as well.
We hereby prohibit kids from actively and directly take action (when clicked on ads) without without parental consent.
- If you are a legal guardian of a kid and believe the app/game has issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take actions to get it resolved.
Cocos2d-x, one of the game engine we use, implements an interface on Android to request a device's Android Device ID and the Advertising ID thorough AdMob SDK. The same is disclosed in our App Content details. Other than that we don't take any details. We don't use these interfaces in our games, and have confirmed through various tests.
DATA COLLECTION & HOW WE USE THEM?
In some of our games (except kids games) we have enabled User Login and you might be asked to start an account straight by providing information regarding yourself and completing the enrollment procedure or Facebook login.
By login through social media, you could be granting the social networking site permission to talk about any other information and your email address.
We utilize this information for internal game functions only like rules, game management and authentication, copy protection, account blocking, etc. We use the same for crash reports and log information to fix the issues in our game and improve usability depending on the device types.
Within these services, additionally, we might supply communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages to you. No other third-party usage will be done from our end.
Users have a right to request the information on the personal data that we have collected, require amendments and deletion of the data. As the usernames are not real, in order for Rolling Panda Arts to identify users, the following procedure is applicable:
- User willing to edit/remove the data that we have collected, must send us a letter to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After user submits the aforementioned request, user will receive a detailed instructions from us or for any further information needed (as per the request).
- The request will be processed within the timeframe decided by Rolling Panda Arts during business days.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERN?
Website - www.rolling-panda.com